If you use TikTok, you may have seen that viral Emily Mariko Salmon Rice Bowl recipe that went absolutely viral. It went viral for a reason! It is a delicious combination of foods and it’s so quick and easy to make. I knew when I saw it I had to veganised it! Since that day, it is my go-to meal most of the time!
Vegan Recipe for Emily Mariko’s ‘Salmon’ Bowl
Serves 2, Prep Time 4 minutes
Ingredients for the bowl:
- 2 cups cooked rice (jasmine or sushi rice)
- 400g of pre-seasoned tofu (I used the Japanese Teriyaki by Soyco)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 100g Kimchi (I used the Kimchi by Wildly Good)
- 2 packets of Roasted Seaweed snacks or Nori Sheets
Ingredients for the dressing:
Recommended Vegan Products for Emily Mariko’s ‘Salmon Bowl’
I swear by this quick and simple lunch or dinner option because it’s so nutritious and delicious! It is also so simple and can be quickly put together when you’re in a rush. After trying out many different variations, these are the products that I tend to purchase in store for the Vegan Emily Mariko ‘Salmon Bowl’!
How to Make Emily Mariko’s ‘Salmon Bowl’ Vegan
- Pre-heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Cut pre-seasoned tofu into bite-sized pieces and add tofu to the pan. Cook until warmed through and nicely brown, about 10 minutes.
- For each bowl, add half the tofu and top with one cup warmed rice. Drizzle on soy sauce and sriracha mayonnaise. If using vegan fysh sauce add a few drops. Stir to combine evenly.
- Top bowls with sliced avocados and sesame seeds.
- Serve with seaweed snack sheets and kimchi on the side.
- Enjoy the yummiest and quickest meal ever!
- This recipe is super flexible and can be adjusted very easily. For example, I usually like to add some finely chopped cucumber and use more tofu. I also tend to use more seaweed than what I quantified in the recipe. It’s all very much up to personal preference!
- You can use leftover rice for this recipe! Place an ice cube on top of the rice and cover the dish with baking paper. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Hope you love this recipe! Let us know what the best products are to use for this recipe and leave your reviews on Buy Vegan!